When you’ve got WordPress installed and configured, follow these steps:
- Download the theme to your computer. It is a zip file – do not unzip it. Note where it’s located on your computer: the default location for most computers is in your Downloads folder.
- Log in to your WordPress website as administrator. You can get there by going to a login page at <your site’s URL>/wp-admin/. If you have not yet installed WordPress, follow these previous steps.)
- When you have logged in and can see your administrative dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes. Click “Add New” at the top, just to the right of the header.
- You’ll see the Add Themes screen. Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top, just to the right of the header.
- You’ll then see a screen that looks like this:
- Click Activate. You’ll then see a screen that looks like this, telling you the theme is installed and guiding you to install the plugins. Go to next steps after installing to learn about installing and activating plugins.