The Google Maps features of the Theme will generate directions to your location, and the footer will show your address. But it’s wise to have more information about your location on your site, such as:
- Your physical address, with clarifying information like cross streets or neighborhood (for example, “2 Duane Court, at corner with Charles Street”)
- Information about nearby public transportation: names of bus routes, train stops, etc.
- A photo of the building
- Links to your pages about accessibility
- A description of the area, if relevant
- Your mailing address, if different from your physical address
- Hours for the congregation’s office
- Where to park. Consider specifying where overflow parking is located for large events (for example, high-profile memorial services).
See this sample location page on our demo site.