1.1.3 – March 1, 2018
- Fixed sidebar issue on pages with the [ staffer ] shortcode
- In Services plugin (1.0.3), fixed worship service issue where services were considered to be in the past too early.
1.1.2 – January 16, 2018
- Removed jQuery enqueue function.
- In Services plugin (1.0.2), corrected the div placement in the services archive shortcode.
- Thank you to dgranja and Heather Chen.
1.1.1 – January 9, 2018
- Home page widget images now pop out a little when you hover over them.
- Added custom fields to services for service time and display service time.The “Service Date and Time” field is now what the system uses to determine whether the service is in the past (in the archive) or in the future (on the Future Services listing). We no longer use the publish date for this purpose, which allows congregations to publish their services instead of scheduling them. This will allow you to link to and promote future service pages. The “Service Time Display” field is what’s displayed on the site; you can enter “Jan. 1, 2018 at 10am and noon” or any text to show multiple service times. Note: The service date should be migrated from the scheduled date for all existing service pages. Oddly, sometimes it won’t display on the administrative pages but does on the site.
- Updated listings of services so that speaker wasn’t in the left column anymore on upcoming or past services. Also fixed the commas when there are multiple speakers.
- Updated logos for Welcoming Congregations and Green Sanctuary
- Implemented Google Maps API key. Google now requires an API key to be entered for the map under the directions to work.
- Fixed the full-page template so that the sidebar no longer shows up.
- Added a description field to archives (so bios added to speakers in the description field will show at the top of their archive page).
- Added a UUA InSpirit Bookstore widget. You can choose from three types of books to display.
- Fixed the upcoming and past services shortcodes to allow them to display inline (text above and below the listings).
- Added topics to the single-service view.
- Fixed the media library image uploader for home page featured box widgets.
- Added a function to allow HTML in excerpts. For example, you can include links in the excerpt for services, including adding a “Read More” link if you want people to go to the full service page.
- Enabled changing the text that’s built into the theme (e.g., for sites in other languages).
- Created a starter child theme. Remember that if only want to change CSS styles, there’s no need to use a child theme; just use the Add CSS option in the Customizer (if you have JetPack turned on). Use this child theme if you want to make functionality changes.
1.0 – October 26, 2015
- Initial Public Release
0.4.2 – October 19, 2015
- Tweaked colour palettes
- Added wp alignment classes for images
- Added link styling for carousels with links
0.4.2 – October 12, 2015
- Added accessibility tweaks
0.4.1 – October 12, 2015
- Fixed some colour issues
0.4 – October 12, 2015
- Fixed styling of upcoming services page
- Finalized mobile implementations
- Added colour options
- Cleaned up LESS so it’s a little more organized
- Added list styling for services after first three in services archive
0.3 – September 27, 2015
- Removed feature-box-widgets plugin (delete the plugin before upgrading)
Moved into theme as it doesn’t make sense as a transferable element
- Improved testimonials widget styling
- Added archive-testimonial.php to style testimonials archive
- Added single-staff to style staff members
[uua_staffer]shortcode to improve styling of staff pages
- Fixed Header Text CSS to move it below menu
- Changed header column distribution from 5-7 to 7-5, giving more space for congregation names
- Changed classes in footer to better reflect content
- Fixed footer alignment of copyright section
- Added dynamic google map to directions, as well as “directions from your current location” links. Update this in Appearance > Customize > Congregation Information
- Added google map shortcode for contact page
[uuatheme_map address="street address" height="400px"]
- Added recommended carousel plugin (CBTPC)
- Removed podcast fields from services plugin. Recommending use of Seriously Simple Podcasting instead (no need to duplicate functionality).
- Fixed logo implementation